DETECT-ED EQUINOX CARBON FIBER LOWER SHAFT – RED-BELLY BLACK
When you are looking to use a metal detector, you must have parts and components that enable you to be more efficient. One crucial part of a metal detector that can optimise your performance is the detector shaft. The Detect-ed carbon fiber lower shaft for the Minelab Equinox 600 & 800 is a far superior upgrade to the original.
The Detect-Ed replacement carbon fiber lower shaft is lighter by up to 50% compared to the original shaft. Being 100% carbon fiber it is much stronger and best of all has no wobble, which is the case with the original shaft.
The after-market carbon fiber shaft by Detect-Ed can be safely used in seawater and features a drainage hole from where water and sand can escape.
A custom coil connector reduces wear on the coil-ears, which has been known to snap using the standard configuration.
- Minelab Equinox 600
- Minelab Equinox 800
- Material Shaft 100% Carbon Fiber
- Material Parts: 316 Stainless Steel
- Length Lower Shaft: 62cm
- Weight Lower Shaft: 50g (vs 100g on the original shaft)
- 100% Carbon Fiber – Black Carbon with red intertwined in a matte finish, for greater scratch resistance
- 50% Lighter – Than stock Equinox lower shaft (50g vs 100g)
- High-grade Stainless Steel – Stainless 316 hardware for corrosion resistance
- Durable – Matte-finished Carbon for far greater scratch-resistance compared to competitor products
- No-Wobble – Provides a strong, crisp swing
- Unique Hole-less design – When assembled, the replacement carbon shaft has no exposed holes for adjustment pins. This means the carbon shaft gets very little dirt or sand inside, which contributes to its sleek look and unmatched structural integrity.
- Drainage System – Easy drainage hole allows water to escape, ideal for underwater detecting and makes for easy cleaning.
- Eliminates Coil-Ear wear – Custom coil connector design significantly reduces Coil-Ear wear which means your Coil-Ears are less likely to snap.