GARRETT Z-LYNK WIRELESS AUDIO KIT
The Garrett Z-Lynk Wireless Audio Kit enables you to wirelessly connect headphones of your choice to your Garrett metal detector and most other metal detector brands. Now you have the freedom of using your headphones without being tied to your metal detector.
Six time faster than Bluetooth and up to four times faster than any other wireless headphone kits, the Garrett Z-Lynk has near zero audio delay (17 milliseconds).
The universal design enables it to work with most metal detectors and most wireless headphones. The frequency hopping technology prevents interference from other nearby headphones or wireless devices.
The battery is rechargeable with any micro USB charging port and offers up to 30 hours of operation per charge. You can charge it using a USB power bank, laptop or your car.
The Z-Lynk can be used on either VLF (Single Frequency) or Pulse (Multi Frequency) metal detectors.
- Speed: 17 millisecond delay (6 times faster than Bluetooth)
- Operating Frequency: 2.4 GHz band frequency hopping
- Environmental: Water resistant; do not submerge.
- WR-1 (receiver): IP 52; protects against light rain.
- WT-1 (transmitter): IP 64; protects against heavy rain.
- Battery type: Rechargeable Lithium Ion
- Charging: Micro-USB charging port (cables included)
- Operating time: 30 hours per charge (approx.)
- Warranty: 2 years, limited parts and labor
- Certifications: FCC, CE, IC
- Operating Temperature: -20° (-4° F) to 60° C (140° F)
Garrett Z-Lynk Wireless Audio Kit Includes:
- WT-1 wireless transmitter
- WR-1 wireless receiver
- Two USB charging cables
- 1/4″ headphone jack cable
- Mounting band
- Carrying case