OKM eXp4500 Light Super Sensor
The Super Sensor is a specialized antenna which offers professional metal detection features. Small metallic targets such as gold nuggets, coins, rings, jewelry and other valuable metallic objects hidden under the ground can be found easily with this antenna.
Furthermore, the specialized probe allows to detect larger objects like boxes, bunkers, pipes, chests, gold or silver bars and other metallic masses which are buried deep under the surface or which are difficult to locate with standard GPR antennas.
Due to its integrated sensor technology it offers high resolution scans also in hard soils or mineralised areas. The Super Sensor is a 1 m vertical probe, which makes it very easy to work in areas with difficult access and uneven grounds.
In addition, the Super Sensor (if used together with the software Visualizer 3D) has an integrated discrimination possibility to discriminate ferrous and nonferrous metals. No other metal detector can keep up with the Super Sensors depth penetration. A discrimination control prevents the user from digging out undesirable items like nails, cans or other trash.
- Specialized: Antenna for professional metal detection
- High resolution scans: also in hard soil and mineralized areas
- Discrimination: of ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Cavity Detection: in combination with the OKM Visualizer 3D software
- Easy-to-use: vertical probe to access narrow spaces and uneven grounds
- Detects metals and voids
- High resolution scans
- Easy, comfortable handling
CONTROL UNIT SPECIFICATIONS
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 100 cm / Ø 5 cm
- Weight: approx. 1 kg
- Operating temperature: 0°C – 70°C
- Storage temperature: –20°C – 60°C
- Waterproof: No
- Air humidity: 5% – 75%
- Cavity Detection
- Explosive Ordnance Disposal Services
- Militaria Detection
- Natural Gold Prospection
- Public Services
- Treasure Hunting
- OKM Search Services