OKM Fusion Light 3D Ground Scanner With Smartphone & Windows Notebook
Fusion Light is an easy-to-use ground scanner for treasure hunters who look for buried artifacts and hidden treasures in cavities such as tombs, tunnels and subterranean caches. The treasure detector is a special edition combining the favorite application properties of the powerful Fusion Professional with the flexibility and usability of Rover UC.
3D Ground Scan allows treasure hunters to detect gold treasures as well as underground anomalies and to visualize the scan data immediately on the Smartphone via Android App.
With its integrated Magnetometer the Fusion Light is able to locate ferrous metals like militaria and iron boxes filled e.g. with silver and gold coins, valuables and precious artifacts.
Fusion Light, the compact treasure detector for beginners and treasure hunters with small budget, convinces with simple handling and easy transport – perfect to achieve first successes in treasure hunting very fast.
Small scope of delivery that has it all: Fusion Light, the lightweight among the metal detectors and ground scanners, consists of a compact control unit with integrated sensors and is controlled via Android App. The operating modes Magnetometer and 3D Ground Scan are essential for successful treasure hunts. The measurement results are visualized graphically with the Android App directly on the Smartphone (or Tablet) and can be further analyzed via Visualizer 3D software on the Windows notebook.
The 3D Ground Scan operating mode helps treasure hunters, military seekers and historians track down underground cavities and artifacts. Potential finds and discoveries can are displayed on the Android smartphone via OKM Fusion Light App and can be saved for further analysis. Treasure hunters get a more accurate 3D image by transferring the scan data to the notebook PC and analyze these with the software Visualizer 3D.
Thanks to the Visualizer 3D software the measurement data of the 3D Ground Scan can be displayed in a detailed 3D graphic on the notebook. After successful transfer of the stored scan data to the PC, the user can determine the position, size and depth of the potential treasures even more precisely.
With the scan function Magnetometer the magnetic field of the earth can be measured. Anomalies in the magnetic field indicate potential finds. In this way, artifacts buried for a long time such as treasure chests, old ammunition and other ferrous objects can be detected. Experienced treasure hunters use the Magnetometer prior to the Ground Scan in order to clear the scan field of smaller objects close to the surface.
- Compact: Easy-to-use and easy-to-transport treasure detector for users with small budget – perfect to achieve first successes
- Measuring Depth: With this technology customers found objects up to 21 m (69 ft) deep
- Use cases: treasure hunting, cavity detection
- Operating modes: Ground Scan, Magnetometer
- Detectable objects: treasure chests, cavities, tunnels
- 3D Visualization
- 3D Ground Scan
- GST / EMSR
- Multilingual operation
- Rechargeable high-capacity battery
- Wireless technology
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 800 x 65 x 65 mm
- Weight: approx. 700 g
- Input voltage (max.): 19 V DC, 3.16 A
- Processor / Main CPU: Cortex M3, 32 MHz
- Processor / Slave CPU: Cortex M0, 24 MHz
- Sample rate: 1024 values / second
- Measurement resolution: 16 bit
- Operating temperature: –10°C – 60°C
- Storage temperature: –20°C – 70°C
- Waterproof: No
- Sensor technology / Coil technology: SCMI-15-D
- Operating time: approx. 12 h
- Air humidity: 5% – 75%
- Protection Type: IP40
- Charging Time: approx. 3 h
- Data transmission Technology: Bluetooth
- Data transmission Frequency: 2.4 – 2.4835 GHz
- Data transmission Maximum Transfer Rate: 1 Mbps
- Data transmission Receiving Sensitivity: –85 dBm
- Data transmission Maximum Range: approx. 10 m
Computer minimum requirements
- CD-ROM drive: minimum 4x
- Interface (Data transmission): USB
- Free disk space: minimum 50 MB
- Working memory (RAM): minimum 256 MB
- Graphic card: minimum 128 MB, OpenGL-compatible
- Processor: minimum 1.2 GHz
- Operating system: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Cavity Detection
- Explosive Ordnance Disposal Services
- Militaria Detection
- Treasure Hunting
- OKM Search Services
- 1x Control unit
- 1x Charger for control unit incl. travel adapter
- 1x Smartphone with pre-installed Android App
- 1x Windows notebook with pre-installed Software Visualizer 3D Studio Standard Edition (incl. 1 Licence)
- 1x Shock-resistant and waterproof Peli Case
- 1x Quick Start Guide