OKM Rover UC 3D Ground Scanner With Smartphone
The 3D metal detectors of the Rover Series are not only simple metal detectors with audio output. Furthermore it is possible to create excellent three-dimensional graphics of the scanned underground. Due to the approved Single-Sensor-Technology those detectors are optimally applicable for detecting hidden objects.
Rover UC is a new generation of metal detecting technology that allows to introduce a new deep-seeking detector – smaller, lighter and more compact than previously built detectors. The unit is controlled via smartphone, hence does not require a computer to see buried items.
The Rover UC metal detector is disguised as a walking stick and allows searching in areas where you couldn’t with common detectors. Without arousing public interest and getting curious looks, you can scan places you never could scan before.
The Rover UC is based on the well-proven, reliable and powerful technology of the Rover Series, in which many details has been optimized and improved. Thus, the multifunctional Rover UC metal detector is able to locate buried items like gold, silver, chests and boxes as well as hidden rooms, graves and tunnels. So the Rover UC metal detector is suitable for every undercover treasure hunt.
The length of the trekking pole can be adjusted individually because of its telescopic mechanism and is equipped with an integrated FM radio. Thus, the Rover UC metal detector is usable as a functional multimedia-based hiking stick to bring its camouflage to perfection. Due to modern processors and energy-saving components two standard AA batteries are enough to supply the full power of the detector.
The 3D software for analyzing the graphical measurements has been integrated completely into an Android smartphone, so you don’t need any computer for data analysis, also dramatically reducing the weight. Based on the processing power of today’s smartphones our engineers and software developer created an easy to use high-tech 3D ground scanner. It offers everything necessary to quickly and efficiently process measurements. As a result of its handy touchscreen you can rotate, zoom and resize all of the displayed 3D graphics by just using your finger.
The smartphone is shipped unlocked, so if you place your own SIM card into the SIM-lock-free Android smartphone you are able to not only scan with Rover UC but use it as a normal phone with all its functionality like Internet access, contacts, administration, as well as any other installed application.
All measurements can be instantly analyzed on-site. If required you are able to save and reopen all graphics on the smartphone for further analysis if necessary. For those who still wish to use a PC, the Rover UC scan images are fully compatible with our Visualizer 3D software.
Measured data of the metal detector Rover UC can be transferred to any computer via smartphone USB cable. After transferring the data, scans can be analyzed with the Visualizer 3D software. This makes it possible to get exact information about the size of the buried or sub-surface object. Fine scans can show precise shapes of the target when measured and recorded in High Definition mode.
- Undercover: Detector designed as a walking stick for unobserved treasure hunting
- Measuring Depth: With this technology customers found objects up to 21 m (69 ft) deep
- Use cases: treasure hunting, cavity detection, archaeology, militaria detection
- Operating modes: Ground Scan, Pinpointer, Magnetometer
- Detectable objects: treasure chests, cavities, tunnels
- 3D Visualization
- 3D Ground Scan
- Colour display / Touchscreen
- GPS (disengageable)
- GST / EMSR
- Height adjustment
- Live Sound
- Multilingual operation
- Wireless technology
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 730 – 1400 x 40 x 60 mm
- Weight: about 0.65 kg
- Operating temperature: –10°C – 50°C
- Storage temperature: –20°C – 60°C
- Waterproof: No
- Processor: Dual-system, Atmel AtMega CPU, 20 MHz
- Voltage: 2x AA Primary battery (1.5 V, 2600 mAh) or 2x Rechargeable NiMh (1.2 V, 2600 mAh)
- Operating time: about 10 h
- Air humidity: 5% – 75%
- Sensor technology: SCMI-15-D
- Technology: GST / EMSR
- Interconnect: Bluetooth, Class 2
Computer minimum requirements
- CD-ROM drive: minimum 4x
- Interface (Data transmission): USB
- Free disk space: minimum 50 MB
- Working memory (RAM): minimum 256 MB
- Graphic card: minimum 128 MB, OpenGL-compatible
- Processor: minimum 1.2 GHz
- Operating system: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Data transmission Technology: Bluetooth
- Data transmission Frequency: 2.4 – 2.4835 GHz
- Data transmission Maximum Transfer Rate: 1 Mbps
- Data transmission Receiving Sensitivity: –85 dBm
- Data transmission Maximum Range: approx. 10 m
- Cavity Detection
- Militaria Detection
- Treasure Hunting
- OKM Search Services
- 1x Controller (smartphone with headphones, USB cable and charger)
- 1x Wireless Telescopic Probe
- 1x Software Visualizer 3D Studio Standard Edition
- 2x AA battery 1.5 V
- 1x Carrying bag
- 1x Shipping carton
- 1x Quick Start Guide