XP DEUS METAL DETECTOR WITH REMOTE CONTROL & 11″ X35 COIL & WS4 WIRELESS HEADPHONES
The XP DEUS Metal Detector marks a technological breakthrough and is a real innovation in metal detector design. The first fully wireless detector, its patented architecture consists of three main components: A Wireless Coil, a Wireless Remote Control and a set of Wireless Audio Headphones (WHP). XP Metal Detectors are the lightest and most ergonomic on the market enabling you to detect comfortably for hours at a time.
At MDSA we refer to the XP DEUS as “The Rolls Royce” of Metal Detectors, it’s simply unrivalled.
TOTALLY WIRELESS – THERE ARE NO WIRES!
All three components (Coil, Remote Control and Headphones) communicate with each other wirelessly via a digital radio link. The search coil contains the essential components for processing the signals, which no longer need to be conveyed via a coil wire but are digitised and analysed directly at source by an ultra-miniature digital circuit, which greatly improves the quality of signal acquisition. This circuit processes the information and sends it to the Headphones and Remote Control in real-time via a radio link.
DEPLOY OR FOLD AWAY YOUR STEM IN JUST 5 SECONDS
Change the coil in an instant!
The patented “S TELESCOPIC” stem can be stored away instantly and is much easier to handle than a straight stem with an integral handle. It is particularly comfortable to use because of its shaped rubber handle and improved operating angle.
SWITCH OFF THE REMOTE CONTROL AND DEUS CONTINUES TO WORK
The WS4 Wireless Audio Headphones (WHP) and the WS5 Wireless Audio Headphones (WHP) alone can control the detector, enabling you to go detecting with an even more portable configuration. XP Detectors are the only manufacturer to offer two options of wireless headphones to match your requirements. Both WS4 & WS5 Wireless Audio Headphones use identical functions and user controls. In the absence of the Remote Control, the headphones enable you to adjust all of the main detection settings.
The WS4 Wireless Audio Headphones (WHP) are Backphones which means they don’t clasp over your head but behind your neck which makes it better for wearing caps and beanies. They are fully weatherproof, foldable, compact and lightweight. The headset control (which controls the detector) separates from the headphones for ease of use.
REMOVE THE “CONTROL BOX” AKA REMOTE CONTROL
XP Metal Detectors are like no other detector on the market in that the “Control Box” is removable from the stem of the detector. If removed, the Remote Control can still configure and operate the detector hence XP refers to it as the Remote Control.
Another feature that is unique to only XP Metal Detectors is that the XP WS4 and WS5 Headphones can be used to configure and operate the detector.
Why have the headphones double-up as a controller for the XP DEUS Metal Detector?
The XP DEUS Metal Detector has the best Sound Distinction for identifying targets. Many experienced detectorists actually remove the Remote Control from the stem of the XP DEUS and prefer to detect on sound alone. If you do need to change any settings, you can then do so using the controls on the headphones.
If detecting in water, you can remove the Remote Control and still operate the XP DEUS via the headphones.
Should the battery of the Remote Control run flat, you can still continue detecting using the controls on the headphones.
Removing the Remote Control from the stem of the DEUS makes the metal detector even lighter, weighing in at only 800g. This makes the XP DEUS 40% lighter than other similar metal detectors.
XP DEUS FEATURES
- 35 frequencies from 3.7 kHz to 27.7 kHz + shift plus/minus.
- Power and Recovery adjustable.
- Audio Response, Iron level, Multi tone, Notch, Discrimination etc…
- Many advanced functions (Expert Mode).
- Ground balance: Tracking, Pumping, Manual, Beach.
- Motion and 4 non-motion modes.
- Extended discrimination range, with even greater precision for iron.
- Pre-configured factory programmes (9 Switch on and go programs) and memory for personal programmes.
- Warranty: 5 Years
XP DEUS SPECIFICATIONS
- Wireless digital link, multichannel automatic (36 channels).
- Ultra light detector: 900g Full – 800g without wireless control box (hip-mountable).
- Remote Control pocket sized (hip mount case provided), held by clip support, graphic display with low power consumption backlight and intuitive screen.
- 9″ Carbon fibre impregnated 2D coil, both light and waterproof including coil cover.
- Wireless Audio Headphones: backphone, rain proof, light and foldable (Backphone removable), with its own detector operation controls and screen, with transport case.
- USB standard protocol to recharge and download new software/update (via XP website).
- Lithium battery, very compact (9g).
- Battery life Coil: 15h (depending on power and frequency).
- Battery life Remote Control and Backphone: 27 hours.
- Fast and intelligent charger. Simultaneously charge the remote control, coil and wireless headphones in 2 hours.
WS4 WIRELESS HEADPHONE FEATURES
- Built in detector operational controls
- Foldable and ergonomic
- Lithium powered with long battery life: 27 Hours
- Fast charge USB protocol: 2 hours charge time
- Indicates the battery level of headphone and coil
- Target ID
- Coil change
HEADPHONE FUNCTIONS FOR ADJUSTING DETECTOR
- Ground Balance
- 5 Multi-tones + Pitch + Full Tones
- 35 Frequencies from 3.7 kHz to 27.7 kHz
- 10 factory programs + 8 user programs that you can save
- Volume control
- TX power
- Frequency shift
- Iron Volume
- Audio Response
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN XP WS4 & WS5 WIRELESS HEADPHONES
The main difference between the WS4 and WS5 Wireless Headphones are that the WS4 is what we call Backphones, meaning they don’t fit over your head, they wrap around the back of your neck. The WS5 are traditional Headphones, meaning they fit over the top of your head like any typical headphones.
The WS5 has a slightly larger display screen.
They are otherwise identical in features and functionality. They can both be used to configure and operate the XP DEUS Metal Detector.
Both are wireless.
Note: The XP WS4 and WS5 Wireless Headphones are not compatible with the XP ORX Gold Detector.