Alcovisor Mercury Alcohol Breathalyser
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder
The Alcovisor Mercury Alcohol Breathalyser offers superb accuracy and is approved for Police use (US NHTSA & DOT Approved). It offers an array of user friendly functionality including colour TFT touchscreen and 65,000 test record storage space with 20 fully customisable data fields (name, shift, department etc). All information is easily downloadable to PC for reporting and backup purposes via the optional PC software.
Fast delivery directly to your door!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- After Sales Service
- Secure Payments
ALCOVISOR MERCURY ALCOHOL BREATHALYSER
The Alcovisor Mercury breathalyzer uses a long-term stability platinum electrochemical sensor (standard in police issued breath testers) to measure the concentration of alcohol from the sample of the expired breath from a human subject. The long-term stability of the sensor means you can count on accurate results. The Mercury offers both passive and direct sampling. It can display the breath alcohol reading in any of the commonly used units of measurement e.g. ug/100ml/ promile, mg/L, % BAC, mg/100ml, mg/ml, etc.
The Alcovisor Mercury breathalyzer is equipped with a mouthpiece ejection feature (no contact with saliva), and a LED light for mouthpiece insertion. A hard plastic case is included for storing the device and accessories for easy transport.
Included with the pack is a compact wireless Bluetooth printer module. The thermal printer WPT-2B allows a hard copy printing of test results when breath sample evidence is required. Test results can be printed immediately on the printer or from the Alcovisor Mercury memory at a later time.
The Mercury breathalyser is DOT/NHTSA approved Evidential Breath Tester, and CE mark – RoHS compliant.
The newly improved Alcovisor Mercury now offers 16 000 memory, GPS, screen brightness adjustment, flow rate adjustment, Alert on alcohol limit adjustment.
- Sensor: Fuel Cell
- GPS: Optional
- Working Temperature: -10⁰C to 50⁰C
- Storage Temperature: -25⁰C to 70⁰C
- Battery Life: Over 3000 tests
- Battery: 4 AA Alkaline Batteries
- Display LCD size: 2.4” TFT Colour Touch Screen
- Weight: 160g without batteries
- Sampling System: Automatically or manually take deep lung sample
- Optional Power Supply: 120volt car adapter or AC 6 volt adapter
- Clock: Real-time Clock
- Units of Measure: BrAC: mg/L, or any other units | BAC: grm%, mg/mL, mg/100mL, or any other units
- Detection Range: 0 µg/100mL, BrAC to 175 | µg/100mL BrAC
- Accuracy (within working Temperature): 0 – 0.10% BrAC: ±5% | 0.10 – 0.15% BrAC: ±8% | >0.15%: ±10%
- Memory: 16 000 Test records including all information
- Connection Port: USB
- Optional Accessories: Wireless printer: Thermal