The Nokta Makro Simplex+ Software Update v2.76 is the first Major Software Update brought to the Simplex+ since it’s release end 2019. This update does not disappoint and is packed full of new features, improvements and expands the functionality of the Simplex+, making the Best Detector even Better!
Well done to Nokta Makro for continuing to improve on an already fantastic detector!
Operating systems: Windows XP (with SP3), Vista, Windows 7, 8 or 10.
If you experience any issues opening the setup file, please disable all anti-virus programs on your PC.
The latest update includes all previous updates.
NEW FEATURES & UPDATES INCLUDE:
1. Sensitivity Level 7 has been added to provide extra depth.
Please keep in mind that the device may run noisier at this level depending on conditions and that this is totally normal.
2. An extra mode has been added – Park 1.
The Park mode on the previous versions has been named as Park 2 on this update, and a new Park 1 mode has been added.
Park 1 is relatively deeper but a bit slower than Park 2 mode.
In this mode, the device produces a low tone for ferrous targets with 0-15 IDs, a medium tone for gold and non-ferrous metals with IDs 16-69 and a high tone for non-ferrous metals with IDs 70-99 such as silver, brass and copper.
3. Changes have been made for the All Metal Mode changes:
a) All Metal Mode has been removed from the first spot in the options and moved to the end.
b) The best feature addition has to be the All Metal Mode Threshold Setting which has now been added to the All Metal Mode. This feature has been requested by many advanced detectorists. Again proving the Simplex+ competes with detectors 3 times the price.
In the All Metal mode, the threshold setting for each sensitivity level is optimized to provide the best performance on different terrains.
You can adjust the threshold setting between -50 +50 based on ground conditions.
4. Mineralization bar has been added to the screen.
5. Timeout lengths have been increased.
6. BACK function (up arrow) has been added to exit from settings to go back to the main screen without waiting for the timeout.
7. ID depth has been increased.
8. 4 levels have been added to Automatic Brightness shown as A1-A2-A3-A4 on screen.
9. Audio for the pinpoint mode and wired headphones has been optimized.
10. Manual Ground Balance Function has been expanded:
If the device receives a lot of noise and/or emits false signals and you cannot eliminate it by reducing the sensitivity, first set your sensitivity back to its original level. Then increase the ground balance value between 90.1 – 91.0 one by one until the noise is eliminated. As the ground balance value is increased, the device’s sensitivity to high conductive (silver, copper etc.) coins will decrease.