BIG JOHN METAL DETECTING GLOVES
The BIG John Metal Detecting Gloves are a must-have for any keen metal detectorist. Protect your hands and fingers from hidden glass, rusty shards and other unseen objects while digging for targets.
Padded knuckles provide added protection against knocks and abrasions while padded foam palms reduce compaction and dampen vibration while digging for targets with your spade or hand digger.
The BIG John Gloves are very comfortable and can be worn for extended periods thanks to the microfiber and spandex materials which offer flexibility, comfort and durability. The thumb, index and middle fingers are fitted with a microfiber and spandex layer for use with a touchscreen phone. A neoprene cuff with velcro for closure for adjustability ensure the perfect fit.
- Made for metal detecting
- Protects against cuts, knocks and abrasions
- Padded palm and knuckle strips
- Thumb, index and middle fingers are touchscreen compatible
- Comfortable fit
- Adjustable velcro cuff
- Look awesome
- Weight: 68g
- Sizes: Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Material Palm: Microfiber with inner foam padding
- Material Back: Spandex with foam padded knuckle strips
- Composition: 50% microfiber & 50% spandex
- Application: Metal Detecting
With a measuring tape, measure the circumference of your dominant hand. Take the measuring tape around the knuckles and palm, with your hand flat. Do not include the thumb. Match the measurement against the sizes below.
SIZE / MEASUREMENT
- Medium: 19.5cm – 21cm
- Large: 21cm – 22.5cm
- Extra Large: 22.5cm – 23.5cm