Alcovisor Phoebus Standard – Access Control Alcohol Breathalyser
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder
The Alcovisor Phoebus offers an Android based operating system with state of the art features. The unit comes standard with WIFI Capabilities to assist with remote software updates. The on-screen display allows playback of safety awareness videos for staff education and cautioning.
Fast delivery directly to your door!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- After Sales Service
- Secure Payments
ALCOVISOR PHOEBUS STANDARD – ACCESS CONTROL ALCOHOL BREATHALYSER
The Alcovisor Phoebus Access Control Breathalyzer (ACB) offers an Android-based operating system with state-of-the-art features.
The Alcovisor Phoebus (STD) Standard offers Wi-Fi capability for remote software updates. The on-screen display allows playback of safety awareness videos or product presentations.
The Phoebus STD can be used as a stand-alone self tester or integrated into an access control system for identification and recording results against an individual.
Alcovisor Phoebus communication options:
- Output relay contact for open or close signal upon ”Pass” test result,
- RS232 serial communication to transmit an “alcohol test fail” signal, and receive an input signal upon successful user identification via
Optional: external Wiegand converter with I/O Expander – if the access control system doesn’t support RS232 serial output communication, the Wiegand Expander module converts the existing RS232 serial outputs into relay trigger outputs for “Ready”, “Fail” or “Pass” signals which makes it compatible with a variety of access control systems.
- Sensor: Electrochemical Fuel Cell
- Operating System: Android
- Memory Capacity: 8GB
- Test Record Memory: 20,000 tests
- Working Temperature: -10℃ “# 50℃
- Storage Temperature: -20℃ to 50℃
- Humidity: 20% to 95%
- Size: 20cm x 24cm x 11cm
- Weight: 1588g
- Power Supply: AC 100-240V 50-60Hz | DC12V 3A
- Response Time: 5 seconds
- Sampling System: Automatically takes deep lung sample
- Units of Measure: BrAC: mg/L | BAC: grm%, mg/mL, mg/100ml
- Detection Range: 0.00% BAC to 0.40% BAC
- Accuracy: 0 – 0,10% BrAC +/-5% | 0.10 – 0.15% BrAC +/-8% | >0.15% +/-10%
- Module: Replaceable alcohol testing module for onsite replacement
- Sample Time: 4 seconds continuous breath sample
- Recovery Time: 30 seconds after positive test
- Access Control Communication: Output Relay with N/O and N/C | RS232 Serial Communication for “Fail Alcohol Test” and “Success Signal” once Subject Identifies via Access Control Software | Optional Wiegand Converter with I/O Expander
- Connection Port: USB
- Network: Wi-Fi, 4G (optional), Ethernet
- NFC: Support