Garrett ACE APEX Metal Detector
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder
The Garrett ACE APEX Metal Detector is Garrett’s first multi-frequency detector.
Garrett’s Multi-flex technology offers 4 frequencies: 5 kHz, 10 kHz, 15 kHz and 20 kHz. Select any of these single frequencies to enhance detection when hunting for specific targets, or select simultaneous multi-frequency mode to scan through all the frequencies simultaneously to achieve better detection on all targets in all soils.
Fast delivery directly to your door!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- After Sales Service
- Secure Payments
Garrett ACE APEX Metal Detector
THE PINNACLE OF MULTI-FREQUENCY DETECTION FLEXIBILITY
The Garrett ACE APEX Metal Detector is Garrett’s first multi-frequency detector. Garrett’s Multi-flex technology offers 4 frequencies: 5 kHz, 10 kHz, 15 kHz and 20 kHz. Select any of these single frequencies to enhance detection when hunting for specific targets, or select simultaneous multi-frequency mode to scan through all the frequencies simultaneously to achieve better detection on all targets in all soils.
APEX FREQUENCY OPTIONS
Garrett’s Multi-flex technology provides true treasure hunting versatility:
5 kHz | 10 kHz | 15 kHz | 20 kHz | Multi-Frequency | Multi-Salt
Lower frequencies generally offer improved detection on larger and more conductive targets (i.e. large silver coins). Higher frequencies generally offer improved detection on smaller and less conductive targets (i.e., hammered silver coins, gold nuggets).
- IRON VOLUME: Iron Volume allows the user to decrease the volume of iron targets while the volume of non-ferrous targets remains normal. Experienced treasure hunters often like hearing all targets but will appreciate the option to decrease the volume of undesired items.
- With eight Iron Volume adjustments, Apex offers more flexibility than any other detectors in its price range.
- IRON AUDIO: Garrett’s unique feature helps to identify complex iron objects, such as bottle caps correctly.
- 5-TONE AUDIBLE TARGET ID: Five distinct tones provide greater audible target identification than on Garrett detectors.
- HYBRID AUDIO SYSTEM: The Apex target audio provides the simplicity of binary audio (found on existing ACE detectors) with the additional benefits of subtle proportional audio for faint targets.
- INTUITIVE AND EFFICIENT CONTROLS: Direct drive buttons for most frequently used controls. Easy-access menu adjustments for other controls.
- SIX DETECTION MODES + PINPOINT: Zero, Coins, US Coins (with coin icons), Jewelry, Relics, and Custom
- HI-RESOLUTION GROUND BALANCE: 175 points of ground balance resolution, ranging from ferrous ground to saltwater.
- RECHARGEABLE BATTERY: A built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides up to approximately 15 hours of use, depending on the setting. Mini-USB charging cable included.
- HI-RESOLUTION DISCRIMINATION: Twenty pixels of Notch Discrimination, including 8 pixels of Iron.
- BACKLIT LCD VOLUME CONTROL: For both the built-in speaker and headphones.
- EIGHT SENSITIVITY/DEPTH ADJUSTMENT
- 1/8″ JACK for optional wired headphones
- BUILT-IN Z-LYNK WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY: Up to 6 times faster than Bluetooth. Hunt without the cords!
- LIGHTWEIGHT|: Well-Balanced, 1.13 kg
GARRETT VIPER COIL
Lightweight. Broad coverage. Excellent target separation.
The Viper coil is designed as a low-impedance, broad-bandwidth coil to support the new Apex Multi-Flex frequency technology.
Note: Due to the Multi-Flex coil technology, the Apex Viper coil is not compatible with older ACE detectors. Prior ACE coils are not compatible with an Apex detector.
|Coil Size and Package||
6X11", 6X11" + Garrett MS-3 Z-Lynk Wireless Headphones, 8.5X11", 8.5X11" + Garrett MS-3 Z-Lynk Wireless Headphones