XP DEUS 2 Dive Shaft
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder
The XP DEUS 2 Dive Shaft is designed for use with the XP DEUS 2 Metal Detector when diving. Its shorter length is comfortable and practical for diving, allowing the user to control the metal detector and navigate through the water easily.
Fast delivery directly to your door!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- After Sales Service
- Secure Payments
XP DEUS 2 DIVE SHAFT
The XP DEUS 2 Dive Shaft is designed for use with the XP DEUS 2 Metal Detector when diving. With its patented technology and ergonomic design, this telescoping stem provides greater manoeuvrability than traditional stems being so compact. Its shorter length is comfortable and practical for diving, allowing the user to control the metal detector and navigate through the water easily.
Integrated into the dive shaft is the antennae wire. It features a secure mount to tether the remote control to the shaft with a lanyard.
Children up to 1.2m can use the dive shaft for metal detecting on land.
- One piece monobloc lower stem.
- The cam lock features a plastic pin to avoid falsing.
- Length extended: 75 cm
- Length collapsed: 45 cm
- Weight: 285 g
- The controller mount has a connection point to secure the remote control with a lanyard.
- The antennae wire is integrated into the dive shaft.
- The dive shaft can double up as a short shaft for children up to 1.2m, perfect for metal detecting on land.
Take advantage of the benefits of this innovative XP Dive Shaft – add the XP DEUS 2 Dive Shaft to your XP DEUS 2 Metal Detector and diving equipment today!