XP WS6 Wireless Headphones
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder
The WS6 wireless headphones for the XP DEUS II are super light and comfortable with their unique “backphone” design which wraps around and rests on the back of your neck.
Fast delivery directly to your door!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- After Sales Service
- Secure Payments
XP WS6 WIRELESS HEADPHONES
The WS6 wireless headphones for the XP DEUS II are not just wireless audio headphones. Without the remote control, the WS6 Wireless Headphones (the “puck”) can double-up as a remote control and connect with the coil for an extremely ergonomic and lightweight configuration. The WS6 Headphone Module can be unclipped and mounted on the detector stem to make the most of the control screen, the target display and all the settings. It is then ideally supplemented by the WSA II or WSA II-XL wireless headphones.
The WS6 wireless headphones are super comfortable as they wrap around the back of your neck and not over the top of your head like traditional headphones. They are extremely light and after a few minutes of use, you will forget you have headphones on.
The advantage the WS6 Wireless Headphones has over the usual “cupped” headphones variety is that you can still hear what is happening around you. This makes it safer when detecting alone or in the bush, where you want to be able to hear your surroundings.
Integrating with the XP DEUS II the WS6 will automatically switch on and off when you turn the XP DEUS II Remote Control on and off. The audio volume can be adjusted using the remote control in addition to the volume control buttons on the wireless headphones.
- WS6 slave of the remote (from 750gr with coil 22.5cm (9″) and the remote control in its pocket): The remote control is master and controls the coil, the functions and the settings. The WS6 works as headphones only.
- WS6 MASTER (+headphones): In this comfortable configuration (from 750gr with coil 22.5cm (9″) and the WS6 in your pocket) the WS6 controls the coil, adjusts all the settings and displays the targets. The WS6 offers a very detailed graphic screen. You can pair it with the XP wireless headphones WSA II / WSA II-XL or connect it to the FX03 wired XP headphones.
- WS6 MASTER (WS6 only): This is the DEUS II lightest configuration. Here the WS6 module is clipped to the backphones (750gr with coil 22.5cm (9″)). The WS6 controls the coil adjusts all the settings and displays the targets. The WS6 offers a very detailed graphic screen.
- Wireless through XP radio patented protocol
- MI-6 connection
- Built-in operational controls
- Foldable and ergonomic, changeable backphones at any time
- Lithium battery
- Battery life: 15 hours
- Weight: 82gr
- Resolution: 64×64 px
- Fast charge USB protocol: less than 3 hours
- Indicates the headphones and the coil battery levels
- Accurate in-depth Target ID
- Coil change (10 coils)
- Designed to last, 5 Year warranty
- Made in France