XP ORX Metal Detector – RC – 11″ X35 Coil
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder
The XP ORX Metal Detector when combined with the XP X35 11″ Round DD Coil is a high-performance relic metal detector ideal when hunting for Anglo Boer War relics and old artefacts.
The XP ORX Metal Detector is built on the same DNA as its big brother the highly regarded XP DEUS Metal Detector.
Fast delivery directly to your door!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- After Sales Service
- Secure Payments
XP ORX METAL DETECTOR – RC – 11″ X35 COIL
The XP ORX Metal Detector when combined with the XP X35 11″ Round DD Coil is a high-performance relic metal detector ideal when hunting for Anglo Boer War relics and old artefacts. The XP ORX Metal Detector is built on the same DNA as its big brother the highly regarded XP DEUS Metal Detector. The designers of the XP ORX Metal Detector focused on simple operation, high search performance and extremely low weight. The user interface is very tidy, clearly arranged and logical, making it very intuitive and user-friendly. With its sensational 770g, the ORX is a lightweight and currently the lightest detector on the detector market. Thanks to the braces on the upper part of the frame and the middle frame, which is made of aviation high-tech aluminium, the ORX is at the same time extremely robust.
The XP ORX Metal Detector is highly sensitive to even the smallest gold, jewellery, coins, Anglo Boer War relics and artefacts. The fast response times guarantee optimal separation of targets in iron-contaminated soils, such as can be found in old settlements. The XP ORX, as a result, has exceptionally high detection rates, even in previously hunted out areas. The X35 coil technology enables stable detection on difficult terrain or even under high voltage lines while offering extreme sensitivity to small targets.
Totally Wireless – There Are No Wires!
The XP ORX is an entirely wireless Metal detector with a patented wireless connection to the search coil. The signal analysis is carried out directly in the search coil, thus a considerably better processing quality of the signals as compared to other conventional detectors making it the best Metal Detector for Anglo Boer War relics and artefacts.
All three components (Coil, Remote Control and Optional Headphones) communicate with each other wirelessly via a digital radio link. The search coil contains the essential components for processing the signals, which no longer need to be conveyed via a coil wire but are digitised and analysed directly at source by an ultra-miniature digital circuit, which greatly improves the quality of signal acquisition. This circuit processes the information and sends it to the Optional Headphones and Remote Control in real-time via a radio link.
Deploy Or Fold Away Your Stem In Just 5 Seconds!
Change the coil in an instant!
The patented “S TELESCOPIC” stem can be stored away instantly and is much easier to handle than a straight stem with an integral handle. It is particularly comfortable to use because of its shaped rubber handle and improved operating angle.
Optional XP WS Audio Wireless Headphones are available to order. Alternatively, any wired headphones can be used.
Backed by Metal Detectors South Africa (MDSA) who are the distributors for XP Metal Detectors and XP Metal Detecting Gear in South Africa.
- XP X35 11″ (28cm) Round DD Coil – (35 frequencies ranging from 3.7kHz to 27.7kHz)
- Extreme sensitivity to small targets in the high-frequency bands 50kHz and 81kHz
- 4 factory programs: Gold Prospecting (x2) – Coins and Relic (x2), + 2 custom user programs
- Trusted XP fast wireless technology: Coil – Remote – Optional Headphones – Optional MI-6 Pinpointer
- The all-new “WS Audio” compact wireless headphone receiver (Not included)
- Ultra-light Telescopic “S” stem
- The lightest machine on the market at only 770g
- Easy to operate with a user-friendly interface
- Wireless connectivity to the optional MI-6 pinpointer + advanced remote settings
- Rechargeable Lithium batteries, giving up to around 20 hours detecting
- Easy to charge with any certified USB charger or via computer
- Software Update (remote control via USB cable)
- Go terrain mobile app compatible
- Made in France
- Warranty: 5 Years
- 99 levels of sensitivity
- 35 frequencies (3.7kHz to 27.7kHz) with X35 coil
- 99 levels of discrimination + 5 levels of IAR Discrimination in Gold programs
- 20 levels of Threshold
- 4 levels of Reactivity
- Iron Tone with Pitch audio (ON/OFF)
- Ground balance: manual adjustment from 60 to 90 or automatic (fast grab)
- Salt mode ground rejection: 00-25
- 4 factory + 2 user programs
- Target ID / Iron probability
- Pinpoint function with target zoom
- Go-Terrain mobile app compatible
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 1 x XP ORX Metal Detector
- 1 x XP ORX Remote Control
- 1 x XP 11″ X35 Round Coil